Thanks for considering The Dodo for your next get together. We are happy to work with you to accommodate your group of 16 or more during non-peak hours. Make sure to include any children in your guest count as well as any special needs.
- We are unable to accept formal reservations as space is limited. We do allow guests to call-ahead when they are on the way to the restaurant to be placed on our wait list for parties of 2 up to 25.
- An 18 percent gratuity will be added to large parties of 8 or more.
- Parties of 25 or more are best to be accommodated between the hours of 2:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and may order from the regular lunch or dinner menu.
- A guaranteed guest count is required with at least half the guests being in the restaurant in order to be seated.
- We are unable to provide our entire restaurant for private parties.
A unique neighborhood bistro with a relaxed sense of style
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday: 11:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Weekend Brunch: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.